This project is read-only.

Discussions under PE reader

Welcome to the CCI Metadata project discusion board.

This is a forum for asking questions and making suggestions. When a thread regarding a question has run its course, please consider adding the original question and a concise answer to the Frequently asked questions topic of the Home tab. If the answer to a question is that you've discovered a bug, please go to the Issue Tracker tab and add a bug report. When a thread regarding a suggestion has run its course, please turning it into a work item with a summary of the suggestion.

Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

first post: Andrey_Vakhrameev wrote: Hello, There is ComputePublicKeyToken method in Microsoft.Cci.Uni...

latest post: VIvanov wrote: @hermanv I'm sorry, we can not test it on a Mono, but classes [SHA1...

3D code visualization using CCI

first post: tshaug wrote: Hi everybody I've implemented a tool using CCI and CCI Ast to vi...

Resolving Metadata Tokens to IPrimarySourceLocation in CCI?

first post: Calavera wrote: Hi! I was wondering what the best way to resolve a metadata token ...

latest post: Calavera wrote: I submitted a patch that contains the implementation I now use to r...

Local variables names mismatch in ILMutator sample

first post: LukaszZ wrote: Hi I run the ILMutator sample on very simple class library, which ...

How can I change a class from private to public?

first post: Pegazoo wrote: Hi All, I just started using CCI and based on the documentation ...

HasDefaultConstructor

first post: gregsn wrote: Helo again,How would you give answer to the question if a type defi...

latest post: gregsn wrote: solved. i accidentaly created my host twice (sorry!!)

type equality to System.Void

first post: gregsn wrote: Hi there!I am very new to CCI so please forgive me.The Expressionme...

latest post: gregsn wrote: well. hm. but then i would suggest that the way over blabla.Type.Pl...

Group to Statements

first post: Gambid wrote: I am trying to iteratively mutate an Assembly and I am facing the p...

latest post: Gambid wrote: I am not able to reproduce the behavior when I use StartIndex = psl...

Changes to support building as a single library

first post: fearthecowboy wrote: I'm building this (actually this and the AST stuff) as one single l...

latest post: fearthecowboy wrote: I can confirm that this worked very well. THANKS!

How to get the pdb-location stored in the Assembly?

first post: Gambid wrote: Hi,I have a question. Is there a way to get the location of the pdb...

latest post: Gambid wrote: Great, I will update and test it right now.Thanks a lot.