Discussions under PE Writer

Welcome to the CCI Metadata project discusion board.

This is a forum for asking questions and making suggestions. When a thread regarding a question has run its course, please consider adding the original question and a concise answer to the Frequently asked questions topic of the Home tab. If the answer to a question is that you've discovered a bug, please go to the Issue Tracker tab and add a bug report. When a thread regarding a suggestion has run its course, please turning it into a work item with a summary of the suggestion.

WritePeToStream on Mono

first post: tschiller wrote: Any ideas on how to write a PE to a stream (memory or file) on Mono...

latest post: tschiller wrote: Thanks, Herman. I was able to get CCI to create PE files on Mono. ...

Proper CodeRewriter inheritance?

first post: cuervorosario wrote: Using CCI AST, I am trying to modify the PeToPeViaCodeModel sample,...

Modifying Already Loaded Assembly

first post: Dhodaalaa wrote: I have started probing CCI for only a couple of days, so pardon my...

How can I change a class from private to public?

first post: Pegazoo wrote: Hi All, I just started using CCI and based on the documentation ...

Strong Naming assemblies after-the-fact

first post: fearthecowboy wrote: I've thrown together code using Cci-Metadata to strong-name an asse...

Changes to support building as a single library

first post: fearthecowboy wrote: I'm building this (actually this and the AST stuff) as one single l...

latest post: fearthecowboy wrote: I can confirm that this worked very well. THANKS!

Generated code only executes after additional compilation with ilasm

first post: Gambid wrote: Didn't want to continue the last discussion because it went to much...

latest post: Gambid wrote: I will try to re-implement the code and send it to you so that you ...

Frozen references

first post: artr wrote: While introducing freezing for mutable references (i.e. TypeReferen...

latest post: hermanv wrote: There are some scenarios where it is useful to be able to mutate a ...

PeToPE changes mscorlib method references tokens

first post: kellend wrote: Running the sample project PeToPe results in the new PE having a di...

latest post: hermanv wrote: If you generate the new code using ILGenerator (either directly or ...

How to add code into method?

first post: dragonfire wrote: Hi guys!I'm trying insert an source code into method body. I do it ...

latest post: dragonfire wrote: Thank you vary match! I find solution and i give it below. I hope, ...