Discussions under Metadata Model

Welcome to the CCI Metadata project discusion board.

This is a forum for asking questions and making suggestions. When a thread regarding a question has run its course, please consider adding the original question and a concise answer to the Frequently asked questions topic of the Home tab. If the answer to a question is that you've discovered a bug, please go to the Issue Tracker tab and add a bug report. When a thread regarding a suggestion has run its course, please turning it into a work item with a summary of the suggestion.

Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

first post: Andrey_Vakhrameev wrote: Hello, There is ComputePublicKeyToken method in Microsoft.Cci.Uni...

latest post: VIvanov wrote: @hermanv I'm sorry, we can not test it on a Mono, but classes [SHA1...

3D code visualization using CCI

first post: tshaug wrote: Hi everybody I've implemented a tool using CCI and CCI Ast to vi...

Proper CodeRewriter inheritance?

first post: cuervorosario wrote: Using CCI AST, I am trying to modify the PeToPeViaCodeModel sample,...

Problem with short braches (Br.S and so on)

first post: sqall wrote: Hi, I am currently working on a project which needs to parse meth...

latest post: sqall wrote: Not really the answer I was hoping for. But I realize, it was the w...

Getting non-specific methods from generic types

first post: MJRousos wrote: Suppose I have two IMethodReferences - one for List<int>.Add(int) a...

latest post: MJRousos wrote: Ah, perfect; thanks, Herman!

answered by: hermanv wrote: The methods are not generic as such. In CCI terms they are ISpecial...

How to access type definition visibility

first post: tshaug wrote: Hi everybody, I have posted this question already in the CCI Code...

How to access type definition visibility

first post: tshaug wrote: Hi everybody, I have posted this question already in the CCI Code...

Error: "Either the method itself or the containing type is not fully instantiated"

first post: jamesthurley wrote: I'm trying to create a mutator based off the ILMutator sample which...

latest post: jamesthurley wrote: Perfect, that was the problem. Thank you!

answered by: hermanv wrote: All references to generic metadata items must refer to generic inst...

"Could not resolve type ..."-errors when mixing .NET 4 with .NET 2 assemblies

first post: rubicon_dominik wrote: I know that currently CCI does not support mixing .NET 4 with .NET ...

Get Original Source Code File Name and Location From IAssembly And PdbReader

first post: rufio620 wrote: Hello,I am trying to get information about the orignal source code ...

latest post: MichaelDBang wrote: Ahhh... this is good information to know. I am running into a prob...