This project is read-only.

Discussions under Source Model

Welcome to the CCI Metadata project discusion board.

This is a forum for asking questions and making suggestions. When a thread regarding a question has run its course, please consider adding the original question and a concise answer to the Frequently asked questions topic of the Home tab. If the answer to a question is that you've discovered a bug, please go to the Issue Tracker tab and add a bug report. When a thread regarding a suggestion has run its course, please turning it into a work item with a summary of the suggestion.

3D code visualization using CCI

first post: tshaug wrote: Hi everybody I've implemented a tool using CCI and CCI Ast to vi...

Proper CodeRewriter inheritance?

first post: cuervorosario wrote: Using CCI AST, I am trying to modify the PeToPeViaCodeModel sample,...

How to access type definition visibility

first post: tshaug wrote: Hi everybody, I have posted this question already in the CCI Code...

How to access type definition visibility

first post: tshaug wrote: Hi everybody, I have posted this question already in the CCI Code...

Get Original Source Code File Name and Location From IAssembly And PdbReader

first post: rufio620 wrote: Hello,I am trying to get information about the orignal source code ...

latest post: MichaelDBang wrote: Ahhh... this is good information to know. I am running into a prob...

Problems running PeToPe for mscorlib.dll

first post: JochenHuck wrote: Hi, I am evaluating whether I could use CCI for instrumenting msco...

latest post: JochenHuck wrote: Thanks, I hope did it right: http://cciast.codeplex.com/workitem/7...

Modify a method by adding boundary aspects (onEnter and onExit)

first post: LukaszZ wrote: Hi I would like to modify some methods of my dll by adding boundar...

latest post: LukaszZ wrote: Thanks guys. Rafal, I will definitely have a look at those projects,

Local variables names mismatch in ILMutator sample

first post: LukaszZ wrote: Hi I run the ILMutator sample on very simple class library, which ...

Modifying Already Loaded Assembly

first post: Dhodaalaa wrote: I have started probing CCI for only a couple of days, so pardon my...

HasDefaultConstructor

first post: gregsn wrote: Helo again,How would you give answer to the question if a type defi...

latest post: gregsn wrote: solved. i accidentaly created my host twice (sorry!!)