Discussions under PDB Reader

Welcome to the CCI Metadata project discusion board.

This is a forum for asking questions and making suggestions. When a thread regarding a question has run its course, please consider adding the original question and a concise answer to the Frequently asked questions topic of the Home tab. If the answer to a question is that you've discovered a bug, please go to the Issue Tracker tab and add a bug report. When a thread regarding a suggestion has run its course, please turning it into a work item with a summary of the suggestion.

3D code visualization using CCI

first post: tshaug wrote: Hi everybody I've implemented a tool using CCI and CCI Ast to vi...

Get Original Source Code File Name and Location From IAssembly And PdbReader

first post: rufio620 wrote: Hello,I am trying to get information about the orignal source code ...

latest post: MichaelDBang wrote: Ahhh... this is good information to know. I am running into a prob...

Resolving Metadata Tokens to IPrimarySourceLocation in CCI?

first post: Calavera wrote: Hi! I was wondering what the best way to resolve a metadata token ...

latest post: Calavera wrote: I submitted a patch that contains the implementation I now use to r...

Determining source line given knowledge of Metadata token describing method and IL offset

first post: jncronin wrote: I am writing a custom debugger for IL programs on a homebrew opera...

latest post: jncronin wrote: Thank you. I have submitted it as a patch with mildly modified doc...

Local variables names mismatch in ILMutator sample

first post: LukaszZ wrote: Hi I run the ILMutator sample on very simple class library, which ...

How can I change a class from private to public?

first post: Pegazoo wrote: Hi All, I just started using CCI and based on the documentation ...

Group to Statements

first post: Gambid wrote: I am trying to iteratively mutate an Assembly and I am facing the p...

latest post: Gambid wrote: I am not able to reproduce the behavior when I use StartIndex = psl...

Changes to support building as a single library

first post: fearthecowboy wrote: I'm building this (actually this and the AST stuff) as one single l...

latest post: fearthecowboy wrote: I can confirm that this worked very well. THANKS!

Debugging ReflectionEmitter generated assembly

first post: joeshmo wrote: Hi, The ReflectionEmmiter looks like it could be a really powerful ...

latest post: joeshmo wrote: Many thanks!

NuGet Distribution (?)

first post: jasonrbock wrote: Just curious if there are any plans on putting CCI into NuGet.Thank...

latest post: hermanv wrote: Enlist in the source tree. Sync up. Open VS. Hit the build button. ...