This project is read-only.

Discussions under PDB Writer

Welcome to the CCI Metadata project discusion board.

This is a forum for asking questions and making suggestions. When a thread regarding a question has run its course, please consider adding the original question and a concise answer to the Frequently asked questions topic of the Home tab. If the answer to a question is that you've discovered a bug, please go to the Issue Tracker tab and add a bug report. When a thread regarding a suggestion has run its course, please turning it into a work item with a summary of the suggestion.

WritePeToStream on Mono

first post: tschiller wrote: Any ideas on how to write a PE to a stream (memory or file) on Mono...

latest post: tschiller wrote: Thanks, Herman. I was able to get CCI to create PE files on Mono. ...

Modifying Already Loaded Assembly

first post: Dhodaalaa wrote: I have started probing CCI for only a couple of days, so pardon my...

How can I change a class from private to public?

first post: Pegazoo wrote: Hi All, I just started using CCI and based on the documentation ...

match pdb with module

first post: tolisss wrote: Hi I have found this tool http://www.debuginfo.com/tools/chkmatch.h...

Changes to support building as a single library

first post: fearthecowboy wrote: I'm building this (actually this and the AST stuff) as one single l...

latest post: fearthecowboy wrote: I can confirm that this worked very well. THANKS!

how te create a pdb from scratch?

first post: slurckoduck wrote: Hi there, I am working on a DSL(Domain Specific Language). Of cours...

latest post: slurckoduck wrote: "Only statement source locations are emitted" Very usefull informat...

Creating a new class at runtime

first post: KevinMitchell wrote: Suppose I have an application that contains an interface, IFoo. At ...

latest post: jamiemthomas wrote: @justinc, I agree that the api is complex, but since CCI is targeti...

PDB source location amibiguity issues

first post: cringwood wrote: I'm following the example of the "ILMutator" sample in the CCI sour...

latest post: hermanv wrote: I missed the fact that my advice was based on a set of changes that...

NuGet Distribution (?)

first post: jasonrbock wrote: Just curious if there are any plans on putting CCI into NuGet.Thank...

latest post: hermanv wrote: Enlist in the source tree. Sync up. Open VS. Hit the build button. ...

Deterministically closing memory mapped binary documents

first post: perplexed wrote: Hello!How do I deterministically close all the memory mapped files ...

latest post: hermanv wrote: The MetadataReaderHost class now implements IDisposable and keeps t...